St Paul Property Management
If you’re looking for an investment property in St Paul, MN, consider partnering with a property management company. It’s essential to work with professionals knowledgeable in the property management industry and the St Paul area to improve your investment return and ensure smoother daily operations. From daily interactions to tenant screening and rent collection, the right property management company gives you peace of mind and great investment returns.
When you employ Real Property Management Fidelis, you are putting your property in a protected condition. Our team knows the St Paul area and specializes in flourishing within the local market and unique features of your tenants. This allows you to enjoy the advantages of putting resources in St Paul real estate while allowing us to deal with the nuts and bolts of property management.
St Paul Property Management Services
Real Property Management Fidelis residential property management services include:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our approach is simple. We provide professional, responsible property management services, from checking tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance services and rent gathering. Whether you are an investor with several rental homes or an accidental landlord, we will take care of you. With over three decades of experience, we make it simple to handle your investment by bringing rent assessments, practical maintenance, thorough accounting services, and so on.
- Those restless and exhausting nights of do-it-yourself property management activities will never be repeated. We will keep you updated when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when repairs or upgrades are required. Besides all that, we will give you 24/7 online access to information about your property. With Real Property Management Fidelis, it’s rewarding to see how the proper property management company makes it simple for you to grow as a rental property investor.
- We are the market leader in terms of licenses, insurance, and legal agreement, which makes our team formidable against any issues you can experience with your St Paul rental property. As far as this is concerned, our primary purpose is to develop high-quality partnerships with both owners and renters to guarantee that your property is handled exactly like how you would want your own home to be managed. When you let us address the endless, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you can avoid hurry and concentrate your effort on other things, especially on getting more properties and cultivating your business relationships.
We Make Your Life Easier and More Profitable
Our property management objective is to ensure you save money at every stage of the process. We will always find ways to protect your investment, reduce expenditures, and increase your income—without compromising your daily life.
If you are interested in having your St Paul property managed by Real Property Management Fidelis, have more questions, or just want to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 844-365-7368 today!
Welcome to St. Paul
Saint Paul, Minnesota’s capital city, is a regional business hub and the oldest city in the state. Situated on high bluffs overlooking a bend in the Mississippi River, St. Paul boasts historic neighborhoods like the Summit Avenue Neighborhood, James J. Hill House, and Cathedral of Saint Paul. With over 100 languages spoken, Saint Paul celebrates diversity through food, festivals, and art. The city values its heritage, people, natural places, and visitors, welcoming them with open arms.
RPM Fidelis Service Areas
Please note that we are not limited to the areas listed above; instead, we are ready to work with you and your needs. We will always work with you on both your property and your tenants. If your area isn’t mentioned above, just give us a call.